8th September 2021
To our Community,
Settings for Regional Victoria will change at 11.59pm on Thursday 9 September and the ‘five reasons to leave home’ rule will be lifted.
Mid Valley Shopping Centre will adopt the following changes:
- General Retail: The Service Vic QR code app required to record attendance.
- Cafés & Restaurants: Open for seated service only (subject to density limits).
- Food Courts: Open for take away service only. Masks are mandatory at all times and cannot be removed for eating/drinking in retail settings.
- Beauty & Personal Care: Open with density quotas in place. Masks must remain on for duration of service.
- Village Cinemas: Permitted to open with density restrictions in place. Contact Village directly for trading details.
- Mid V’s Fun Zone & Book Nook: Will remain closed.
- Walking Groups: The outdoor walking group will resume on Friday at 8.30am. The Wednesday indoor walking group will remain postponed.
- Nursery Rhyme Time: Will remain postponed.
- Face Masks: Will continue to be required in all outdoor and indoor settings at all times.
Some stores may have reduced trading hours, therefore we recommend contacting stores directly by visiting: https://www.midvalleyshoppingcentre.com.au/stores/ or by calling Centre Management on 5133 7022.
The safety and well-being of our customers, retailers and employees remains our greatest importance.
Therefore please remember that when visiting Mid Valley we ask our customers to; wear a face covering at all times, check- in using the QR code at each entry and throughout the centre, practice social distancing, exercise a high standard of hygiene and to please stay at home if you are unwell.
Thank you for your support & loyalty during this challenging time.
Please click here for COVID-19 Updates: News
Please click here for store trading information: Stores
Combining fashion, food, leisure and more,
Mid Valley is the largest shopping centre in Gippsland, in fact Mid Valley shopping centre is one of
Victoria’s largest non-metro shopping centres and offers a comfortable convenient shopping
Big W, Woolworths, Bunnings, Village Cinemas, Cotton On and many more.