Settings for regional Victoria will change at 11.59pm Tuesday 27 July and the ‘five reasons to leave home’ rule will be lifted, however face masks will be required in all outdoor and indoor settings at all times.
Mid Valley has implemented the following action:
- – General retail will open. Service Vic QR code app required to record attendance.
- – Mid Valley’s Food Court, restaurants and cafes will now offer limited seating with density quotas in place.
- – Beauty and personal care will open and masks can be removed during service.
- – Village Cinemas: permitted to open with density restrictions in place. Contact Village direct for trading details.
- – MV’s Funzone & Book Nook will open.
Some stores may have reduced trading hours therefore we recommend contacting stores directly visit https://www.midvalleyshoppingcentre.com.au/stores/ or calling Centre Management on 5133 7022.
The safety and well-being of our customers, retailers and employees remains our greatest importance, therefore remember that when visiting Mid Valley we ask our customers to; wear a face covering at all times, check- in using the QR code at each entry and throughout the centre, practice social distancing, exercise a high standard of hygiene and to please stay at home if you are unwell.
We will continue to monitor the situation and follow all relevant advice and guidance issued by Federal and State authorities.
We thank Mid Valley customers for their ongoing support & loyalty during this challenging time.
Please click here for COVID-19 Updates: News
Please click here for store trading information: Stores
Combining fashion, food, leisure and more,
Mid Valley is the largest shopping centre in Gippsland, in fact Mid Valley shopping centre is one of
Victoria’s largest non-metro shopping centres and offers a comfortable convenient shopping
Big W, Woolworths, Bunnings, Village Cinemas, Cotton On and many more.