Mother’s Day Competition
*Competition Terms and Conditions
- Entry into Mid Valley Shopping Centre’s Mother’s Day Family Photo Session Draw (“Competition”) is deemed valid with acceptance of the following terms and conditions.
- The promoter of the promotion is Mid Valley Shopping Centre (“Promoter”)
- Valid one receipt must be dated between 9am AEDT Monday 11 April 2022 and 5pm AEDT Sunday 8 May 2022
- Multiple entries are accepted from different transactions. Multiple entries using the same receipt is not allowed.
- A minimum of $20 including gst, in one transaction, to be spent at any specialty store. Excludes receipt from lay-by payments and purchases made at Woolworths, Big W, Village and Bunnings.
- The prize is valued at $950 (“Prize”).
- The prize includes; a full photography 60-minute photography session, your choice of session location (studio, park, beach or your own home. Extended family or family pets welcome), online private gallery, 40 retouched high-resolution files for you to do your own prints and share with family, images delivered in an online gallery. On location shoots restricted to the Latrobe Valley region and will need to be agreed to by the photographer at time of booking. Photo Shoot must take place before 30 November 2022.
- The prize is not transferable, refundable or exchangeable for cash or kind and is subject to the terms and conditions as supplied by Tammy Lee Photography.
- If the prize winner is under 18 years of age, the prize will be given to the winner’s nominated parent or guardian upon presentation of photo ID.
- By entering this competition customers agree to being added to Mid Valley’s customer email data base for the purpose of receiving Mid Valley’s promotional newsletters.
- Any decision made by Centre Management at Mid Valley Shopping Centre in respect to the competition is final and no correspondence shall be entered into.
- Mid Valley Shopping Centre employees (retailers), contractors and sponsors of the promotion and their immediate families and employees of Juilliard and their immediate families are not eligible to enter the competition.
- The winner will be drawn at 10am on Monday 9 May 2022 and winner notified by phone & email.